Director of IT
OBM is a preferred vendor for the Cleveland Browns, with a proven track record in the Cleveland market supplying and servicing innovative solutions to meet the technology needs of our customers. This is a career opportunity as a “hands-on” Director of IT, overseeing a rapidly expanding team of skilled support analysts.
Products offered by OBM include:
• Multi-Function copiers, printers, and scanners
• VoIP phone and video conferencing solutions
• Managed network services
• Document management solutions
• Postage & mailing solutions
• Wide-format printers and scanners
• Overseeing the activity of the Technology Services Group
• Leading, developing, and mentoring TSG team members
• Promoting best practices for IT operations
• Monitoring IT operations of managed network services customers
• Providing top-tier remote and on-site support to customers
• Researching and proposing technology solutions to address customer needs
• Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field, or 3+ years of equivalent experience.
• Detail oriented with exceptional customer service and leadership skills.
• Solid understanding of networking concepts including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, FTP, and Telnet in Microsoft and Apple computing environments.
• Proficiency in PowerShell, command line, and other diagnostic tools.
• Ability to meet training expectations within 30 days of employment, including CompTIA Network+. Other certifications helpful but not required.
• In-depth knowledge of best-practices, including backup & recovery, server management, desktop support, common office applications, and IP networking.
OBM provides competitive compensation based on experience, comprehensive training program, auto allowance, travel reimbursement, mobile phone, company laptop, and health benefits within the first 30 days of employment.
Ohio Business Machines is a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business, an Equal Opportunity Employer, and a Drug-Free Workplace.