Openings: Business-to-Business Outside Sales Representative
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance (immediate coverage)
Additional benefits include 401(k), Paid Time Off, Sales Trips, Cash Bonuses
Compensation: Base Salary + Monthly Uncapped Bonuses (Percentage of monthly sales as well as
performance bonuses) + Car Allowance + Phone Allowance
Total first year earning potential of $55,000-65,000
Ohio Business Machines is seeking energetic, motivated sales professionals who are looking to fulfill his/her earning potential by selling innovative business technology under a Total Protection, No Risk Guarantee!
Ohio Business Machines is a premier vendor of SHARP Multifunction Digital Copier Systems and Document Management Software Solutions committed to providing customers with excellent products and services. As an OBM Sales Account Executive, you will have the best of both worlds — working for a strong local company selling products and solutions provided by a world-class leader in the business technology industry.
• Sell SHARP Multifunction Digital Systems and Document Management Software Solutions
• Schedule appointments and demonstrate equipment/software
• Recommend solutions and close sales
• Communicate features of products and services articulately and persuasively to clients
• Maintain relationships with existing customers
• Aggressively prospect for new accounts
OBM provides a comprehensive paid training program which includes a SHARP Certification Track to become a SHARP Document Management Professional, a SHARP Sales Solution Professional, and a SHARP Enterprise Solution Professional. OBM also provides mentoring style management support and career advancement opportunities. OBM Sales Account Executives are assigned to a vast protected territory within the Northeast Ohio area consisting of current customers and new business prospects.
• 2 to 5 years of proven sales performance is preferred
• A goal driven personality with a need-to-win attitude
• Ability to build and develop relationships quickly with key decision makers
• Knowledge of general sales techniques, cold-calls, sales closings, etc.
• Strong communication, presentation, written, and PC skills
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Reliable vehicle
Ohio Business Machines is a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business, an Equal Opportunity Employer, and a Drug-Free Workplace.