Locations: Toledo, Ohio
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
Additional benefits: 401(k), Paid Time Off
Ohio Business Machines is seeking a motivated office professional to join our team as a Leasing Administrator. This position supports our sales operations by processing lease applications and coordinating financing activities for our customers and sales staff.
Ohio Business Machines is a premier vendor of SHARP Multifunction Digital Copier Systems and Document Management Software Solutions committed to providing customers with excellent products and services. As an OBM Sales Account Executive, you will have the best of both worlds — working for a strong local company selling products and solutions provided by a world-class leader in the business technology industry.
• Organizes data by receiving, categorizing, and documenting sales orders
• Supports sales representatives by assembling records; forwarding printouts; responding to special requests.
• Enters & maintains records of credit applications via various online web portals.
• Purchasing from established vendors
• Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
• Accomplishes sales department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Must be very proficient in Excel.
• Data Entry Skills
• Attention to Detail
• Informing Others
• Documentation Skills
• Teamwork, Multi-tasking
• Energy Level
• Reporting Research Results
• Results Driven
• Proficient in Excel and Outlook
Ohio Business Machines is a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business, an Equal Opportunity Employer, and a Drug-Free Workplace.