Who are we?
Ohio Business Machines is a premier vendor of SHARP Multifunction Digital Copier Systems, Document Management Software Solutions, VOIP Phone Systems, Managed Print Services, Managed Network Services, Canon Wide Format Printers, and FP Mailing Systems committed to providing customers with excellent products and services. As an OBM Sales Representative, you will have the best of both worlds – working for a strong local company selling product
What are we looking for?
OBM is seeking a Billing Clerk to provide first-class support for copiers and digital office solutions. The ideal candidate has a solid work ethic and is able to work with little supervision. At the same time, the candidate must function as a contributing member of a strong team. This person will thrive on the challenge of making the difficult look easy and proving to customers how important their business is to the company.
- Complete orders and invoices by receiving, processing, verifying, and calculating data.
- Serve as a customer service leader within the company through a willingness to work cohesively with other departments and all individuals.
- Performing all work activities in accordance with company policies and procedures in order to achieve and maintain customer loyalty.
Data Entry Tasks:
- Prepares source data for entry by compiling and organizing data; establishing priorities.
- Enters data by operating data entry equipment; coding information; resolving problems.
- Enters account data by inputting numeric information on keyboard into software according to contract format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Job Skills Required:
- Pleasant, positive, professional attitude
- Adept at building rapport with customers and have a customer-centric thought process
- Capacity to deal with frequently-changing priorities
- Temperament to handle stress effectively: remaining calm and focused in a hectic environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding follow-up and follow-through abilities
- Detail oriented
- Superior computer skills — specifically in Microsoft Excel
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.OhioBusinessMachines.com
OBM is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a Drug-Free Workplace, and a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business.