Outside Sales Representative
Who are we?
Ohio Business Machines is a premier vendor of SHARP Multifunction Digital Copier Systems, Document Management Software Solutions, VOIP Phone Systems, Managed Print Services, Managed Network Services, Canon Wide Format Printers, and FP Mailing Systems committed to providing customers with excellent products and services. As an OBM Sales Representative, you will have the best of both worlds – working for a strong local company selling products and solutions provided by world-class leaders in the business technology industry.
Why join us?
- Great company culture
- Monthly sales bonus promotions
- Awesome sales incentives. (Want to win an all-expenses paid trips to exotic locations?)
- Unlimited Growth Opportunity. We believe in promoting from within!
- 3-week comprehensive paid training program
- Mentorship style management support throughout your career to ensure your success
- Maintain relationships with existing customers and upgrade them when the appropriate time comes
- Sell SHARP Multifunction Digital Systems, Document Management Software Solutions, SHARP Interactive AQUOS whiteboards, and other business technologies.
- Schedule appointments and demonstrate equipment/software
- Recommend solutions and close sales
- Communicate features of products and services articulately and persuasively to clients
- Aggressively prospect for new accounts
- Activity and quota-driven sales “hunter” with a professional demeanor, impeccable integrity, and high sense of urgency
- 2 to 5 years of proven sales performance is preferred
- A goal-driven personality with a need-to-win attitude
- Ability to build and develop relationships quickly with key decision-makers
- Knowledge of general sales techniques, cold-calls, sales closings, etc.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to negotiate
- Possess excellent prospecting, presentation, and networking skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required. We hire people, not degrees.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
- Base salary + unlimited, uncapped commissions and monthly bonuses + car allowance + phone allowance
- Health, Dental, Vision coverage
- 401K and FSA
- Vacation days and Holidays
- Company provided Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance available through Colonial