Who are we?
Ohio Business Machines is a premier vendor of SHARP Multifunction Digital Copier Systems, Document Management Software Solutions, VOIP Phone Systems, Managed Print Services, Managed Network Services, Canon Wide Format Printers, and FP Mailing Systems committed to providing customers with excellent products and services. As an OBM Sales Representative, you will have the best of both worlds – working for a strong local company selling products and solutions provided by world-class leaders in the business technology industry.
What we’re looking for?
OBM is currently looking to hire a service technician for the Cleveland/Akron area. As a service technician, you will serve business customers by installing and servicing systems and products for a diverse client base of commercial and/or private customers.
- Installs systems and products by ordering and delivering components; installing equipment; programming systems; completing acceptance tests.
- Maintains systems and products by responding to problems; conducting tests; diagnosing problems; completing repairs.
- Maintains records by documenting original system, upgrades and repairs.
- Complies with regulations by adhering to codes, specifications and rules.
- Keeps installation equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; arranging for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by completing re-certification; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
If you have the following qualifications, we want to hear from you!
- Customer Service
- Technically Inclined
- Problem Solving
- Presenting Technical Information
- Understanding of Computers and Operating Systems
- 2+ years of mid-to high-level technical knowledge gained through completion of manufacturer training and/or on the job training
- Ability to manage a territory, inventory, and customer relationships
- Team player with a positive, winning attitude
- IT knowledge – certifications a plus
- Valid driver’s license
- $26-000-$35,000 Salary +
- Competitive Car Allowance
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Vacation Days