Ohio Business Machines is a rapidly growing Managed Service Provider focused on building our reputation as the Home of the Smart Office. This opportunity will place you directly in a fast-paced work environment where you will continually increase your knowledge and improve your skillset by working with a variety of customers and environments. We expect members of our team to share an insatiable appetite to learn and a commitment to professional development by capitalizing on training opportunities and knowledge-sharing. If you flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with teammates who are results-oriented and fast thinkers, this is an excellent opportunity for professional growth and advancement.
Successful candidates deliver exceptional customer-service oriented support and possess knowledge across a wide range of technical topics and thrive on implementing solid solutions to address complex business problems. Team members must be self-motivated, possess a sense of urgency, and demonstrate critical thinking skills. A commitment to excellent customer service is demonstrated by consistently observing the following values: purpose-driven, willingness to refine essential skills and competencies, and a superior ability to diagnose issues by asking questions, listening to understand, and identifying the root cause.
- Accomplish work by following assembly instructions and parts lists.
- Setup machines to be installed by the warehouse team in a timely manner.
- Maintains a safe, clean working environment.
- Work with other team members to accomplish goals.
- Meets deadlines in the required time-frame.
- Completes forms needed to document finished work.
- Reports malfunctioning equipment, in a timely manner to supervisor.
Successful Candidates will possess:
- An eagerness to learn technical skills.
- Motivation to be a self-starter.
- The ability to read technical manuals is a must.
- Mechanical knowledge preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot business machines preferred, but not required.
- Must be a good team player.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening and background check.
- Must currently reside in Northeast Ohio.
- Must be willing to commute – this is not a remote role.
Candidates should currently possess at-least one certification with an interest in obtaining more:
- CompTIA (A+, Network+, Security+, Server+, Project+, Cloud+)
- Microsoft (MCSE, MCSA, MCITP, MCP, MCDST)
- Others may be accepted in addition to the above
- Competitive Salary
- Company-sponsored certifications
- Health, dental, vision, life, and supplemental insurance
- 401(k) and FSA
How to Apply:
To apply, candidates who possess the qualifications for this position should submit a recent copy of their resume with salary expectations attached.