OBM – Your Ricoh Dealer in Cleveland, Ohio
We offer exceptional options with our printing solutions that include the outstanding Ricoh Pro Production Series.
When high-volume print jobs, color consistency and reliability matter the most, OBM delivers time and time again as a known Ricoh dealer in Cleveland, Ohio. Here is a closer look at Ricoh and how we can support your business:
Exceed Your Productivity and Profitability Goals
Innovative Ricoh Pro C7210x/C7210sx/C7200e Graphic Arts Edition printers reduce costs while improving productivity. The printers’ features manage more complicated printing jobs in-house.
With the finest print quality, remarkable media versatility, and advanced inline finishing options, new revenue streams are possible. If that’s not enough, the 5th Color Station allows your customers to consider new creative avenues. You’ll profit from additional efficiencies and cost reductions thanks to sophisticated usability features.
- Improve production efficiency and capacity.
- Strengthen product quality with superb image quality, color array and media flexibility.
- Grow confidently with the right technology.
- Enhance services with complementary software and ease of operation.
- Sustain throughput with a system that’s easy to operate.
- Lower total cost of print by finishing jobs in-house.
You can explore many ways to leverage textured, synthetic, magnetic, metallic and clear media for applications, including trifold brochures, posters, packaging and much more. For example, the AC Transfer technology and elastic fusing belt can maintain consistent quality, especially on textured media. Print on substrates up to 360 gsm, both simplex and duplex.
Rely On Advanced Technologies Designed for Efficient, Reliable, Low-Cost Operation
- The Booklet Finisher offers saddle-stitch booklet finishing and 100-sheet stapling. Additional commercial finishing options are also available.
- The High Capacity Stacker keeps jobs running continuously, while 5,000 sheets are stacked and moved with the Roll Away Cart. Up to two Stackers can be configured in one system.
- The Image Calibration System automatically scans image density to make any necessary corrections prior to printing.
- An Inline Sensor Register provides the data to accurately adjust image position and shape.
- The 5th Color Station is swappable for purposes of printing white, clear, invisible red, neon yellow or neon prink in one pass.
- The 220-Sheet Automatic Document Feeder copies and scan jobs with single-pass color, duplex scanning.