IT Sales Executive
Ohio Business Machines is seeking energetic, motivated sales professionals who are looking to fulfill his/her earning potential by selling innovative business technology.
Ohio Business Machines is a premier vendor of SHARP Multifunction Digital Copier Systems, Document Management Software Solutions, VOIP Phone Systems, Managed Print Services, Managed Network Services, Canon Wide Format Printers, and FP Mailing Systems committed to providing customers with excellent products and services.
Position Summary: Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within the technology solutions marketplace by effectively selling Ohio Business Machines Managed Network services. Personally, contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Will be responsible for taking ownership of an individual sales quota. You will grow your clientele through prospecting to mid-market companies.
- You will follow through the sales process and constantly in touch with the prospects to convert to sales
- You will demonstrate services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for Ohio Business Machines.
- Develops and manages all phases of the business development cycle including managing proposal negotiations, the statement-of-work, and completion of all contract details.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps apprised of market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years of equivalent experience.
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and contact management software.
- Willing to travel regularly.
- Confident and articulate communicator who can take command of most business situations
- Ability to build rapport and good working relationships with people at any level in an organization
- Resourceful self-starter who can deliver projects with minimal back-office support
Ohio Business Machines is a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business, an Equal Opportunity Employer, and a Drug-Free Workplace.